Top 21 Toxic Drinks for Dogs



So, before you get confused about why water is here on the list let us explain how water can be toxic for your dog.

Sure water is good stuff for both humans and animals but when your dog consumes excess water it is when it becomes toxic. Water intoxication in dogs is very common in which the sodium level in the blood gets diluted, this is called hyponatremia. It cause:

  • Loss of coordination
  • Nausea
  • Lack of energy and enthusiasm
  • Dilated pupils
  • Excessive salvation

That is why it is advisable to keep a check on the water consumption of your dog and should be given in a limit.

Go to the next page to READ MORE…